The Melbourne Airport Shuttle Bus service provides a “Meet and Greet” service with a direct transfer from Melbourne Airport to Melbourne CBD, St Kilda, South Yarra, Carlton and Outer city suburb hotels (up to 6 kilometers) door to door.
Melbourne Airport (International and Domestic) is located at the same location in Tullamarine.
For Avalon Airport Transfers and Moorabbin Airport Trasnfers, go here
Serviced Melbourne Airports
- Melbourne International Airport – Tullarmarine
- Melbourne Domestic Airport – Tullamrine
* All international and domestic carriers, airlines and airways from every country.
Important Booking Note
The service must be pre-booked (at least 48 hours prior to arrival) and cannot be arranged when you arrive, so get in early and book today.
Melbourne Airport Boarding Locations
- Melbourne Domestic Airport – T3 (Virgin Blue) Driver will be waiting at the Meeting Point at the bottom of the escalator in the Arrivals Hall. T1 (Qantas) Driver will be waiting at the Meeting Point near luggage carousel #3 in the Arrivals Hall. T4 (Tiger) Same as T3.
- Melbourne International Airport – Please proceed to The Meeting Point sign (Arrivals Hall). It is a large red sign about 30 metres from the Travellers Information Desk, situated in the Arrivals Hall, where the driver will wait for you.
Time: Your chosen time to coincide with your arrival flight time
- One way shared transfer in mini coaches
- A personal “meet and greet” service
- Hotel drop off in Melbourne CBD, South Yarra, St Kilda, Carlton or outer suburbs
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (10%)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transfers do not drop off at private residences
- This transfer must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs are accommodated.
- Each traveller is allowed one (1) piece of luggage and one (1) piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. golf clubs, bikes or surfboards) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Accessing some city hotels on New Year’s Eve can be more time consuming than usual.
- Tullamarine Airport in Melbourne is approximately 18 – 20 kilometers from downtown Melbourne and the journey takes approximately 25- 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes should be allowed if passengers are travelling from Carlton or St. Kilda.
Transfers are provided by a fleet of the most modern coaches ranging from mini-coach (up to 21 seater), through to large coach (48 – 50 seater). The mini-coach is the main vehicle for airport transfers as it allows for very fast and efficient transfers, being able to maneuver around the busy streets of Melbourne.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged between 4 – 14 years
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
Price – AU$ Australian Dollar
- To City: Adult $26.50 Child $17.50 Infant $free
- To Outer Suburbs: Adult $39.00 Child $20.00 Infant $free
Age: Adult (Age 15 – 99) Child (Age 4 – 14) Infant (Age 0 – 3)
Travel Voucher: For every confirmed booking you will be required to print a voucher which is presented at the destination.
|You will receive a link to your voucher via email once your booking is confirmed.
Product Code: 3908MELAPTHTL