Melbourne Star wheel has outstanding views of Melbourne city at both day and night.
Climb aboard one of the large, spacious pods that make up the largest observation wheel in Australia as you either stand or sit while it ascends and raises you up, up and away.
You’ll gain a whole new appreciation for how scenic Melbourne city and its surrounds are; learn about Melbourne in a whole new way as the wheel rotates and you take in outstanding 360-degree views – be sure to bring your camera.
Part ride, part sightseeing experience, the Melbourne Star is one of the must-do attractions for both visitors to Melbourne and locals alike. Featuring a gentle slow movement that allows for maximum viewing time and at heights of the equivalent of 40 stories tall, you’ll get one of the best vantage points in Victoria’s capital with a ride on the Melbourne Star – so grab your tickets online today.
- Single 30 minute flight on the Melbourne Star
- 21 spacious, air-conditioned cabins with 360-degree views
- Each cabin can accommodate up to 20 guests.
- Walk around and take in the views from all angles
- Audio commentary history and significance of the sights
- Melbourne’s most iconic sights: Port of Melbourne, Williamstown, Westgate and Bolte Bridges, Albert Park Lake, Etihad Stadium and Flemington Racecourse
- At its peak height of 120 metres uninterrupted 360-degree panoramic views of Melbourne, Port Phillip Bay and the surrounding area up to 40 kilometres away
- See right across the bay to Arthur’s Seat, the Mornington and Bellarine peninsulas and inland as far as the You Yangs, Mount Macedon and the Dandenong Ranges
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tickets
- Outstanding 360 degree views
- Up to 40 stories high
- Large spacious viewing pods
- Open daily 11am-10pm (last flight 9.30pm)
Choose day or night flight and number of passengers (adults and children)
From $36.00 AUD (Adults) $22.00 (Children)