Visit the venues that host Australia’s favourite sporting events.
Sit in the coach’s box, media centres and exclusive member areas. Smell the liniment in the change rooms and walk on the hallowed turf.
Visit the MCG, Flemington racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup – the race that stops the nation. Drive through the Commonwealth Games 2006 Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
- City Tour
- MCG Tour
- Pub Lunch
- City Hotel pick-ups available on request
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Flemington Racecourse – home of the Melbourne Cup
- 2006 Commonwealth Games Village
- Albert Park – home of F1 Grand Prix
- Lunch overlooking Etihad Arena
Tours depart Monday to Friday at 8.30am from Federation Square (At Melbourne Day Tour Centre) and return at 1.30pm. City Hotel pick ups available on request.
Some venues may not be available on requested day due to events.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher