Morning Tour with Rod Laver Arena including Lunch
Unique Tour of Melbourne for the sports mad.
Visit Rod Laver Arena, home of the Australian Open Tennis and many concerts and events, Flemington racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup – the race that stops the nation.
Drive through the Commonwealth Games 2006 Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
- City Tour
- Rod Laver Arena Tour
- City Hotel pick-ups available on request
- Rod Laver Arena
- Flemington Racecourse – home of the Melbourne Cup
- 2006 Commonwealth Games Village
- Albert Park – home of F1 Grand Prix
- Lunch overlooking Etihad Arena
Tours depart Monday to Friday at 8.30am from Federation Square (At Melbourne Day Tour Centre) and return at 1.30pm.
Some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Rod Laver Arena option not available from Mid December – Mid February due to The Australian Open Tennis Championships.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher